We're including countless new promo codes everyday. In the meanwhile, click here to see excellent sales occurring on Sun Frog Shirts.

The document has actually not been 'canned' - it has actually been personally comprised, directly resolving my particular comments/concerns, and even I look ahead with confidence to the correct product getting there quickly. - in all fairness - the mistake that was made was quite 'noticeable' as to just what happened - I desired 'ARkansas' however receiver ARizona instead - a mistake that would have been SO easy to make.

I purchased a Shirts from 27 Mar 2015 for $19.95. After 21 days I did not receive the product. I emailed Sunlight Frog on 17 Apr asking a standing of my order. That day they reacted by sending me a UPS monitoring number: They adhered that up with an email in a couple of days, explaining that my order was shed in manufacturing but I must receive it soon. Understanding UPS scans the package deal when it is gotten and the standing needs to alter as soon as they select it up, I called UPS anyhow. They validated they have not selected the package deal up yet.

If just what I purchased was a girls design shirt, as well as they do not have those anymore, they should have let me know that rather than shipping me males t-shirts in place of it. That is my problem, I think the business was/is to blame wherefore they do and have yet to approve their responsibility for it. I have returned the tee shirts, however have actually not gotten verification that they were gotten or that my reimbursement has actually been refined.

I recently placed an order with SunFrog as well as am totally pleased with the item, speed of order invoice and even their continual alert of where item remained in transportation. Absolutely buying once more, in fact, Today! Delivering to Australia was no worry with this business as well as no additional shipping charges. I had seen a product I couldn't find online and sent out an e-mail requesting for assistance. Ashley M. responded promptly and also had the ability to situate the item. I purchased 4! Wonderful customer support.teespring campaigns

I want my hoodie replaced with a far better one, something that matches the depiction imagined in the magazine or my cash back, and also I don't intend to have to spend for the shipping of my current one and of the brand-new one. I don't intend to need to pay the delivery charges again. The mistake is on their end. This was already pricey for me.teespring customer service

My other half and also I ordered a t-shirt from Sunfrog in the center of July for my birthday. Sadly, I really did not get it, because someone broke into the mailbox and also swiped it. I reached Sunfrog customer support questioning what can be done. They were immediately to email back, and they said they were reordering it for me. They told me this on 8/4/15, I got my shirt on 8/10/15. I value the fact that they were prompt and also had excellent customer support abilities.

If you liked this posting and you would like to get a lot more information with regards to custom clothing kindly pay a visit to the website.
이 게시물을..