Elon Musk's AI set to try and learn the art of human conversation by reading Reddit. The OpenAI project hopes to teach its DGX-1 supercomputer the art of human conversation with Reddit threads. By feeding it online chats, it is hoped the machine will learn to converse quickly. Chefs serve up athletes' leftovers to Rio's hungry. International celebrity chefs turn leftovers from the Olympic Village into meals for Rio de Janeiro's homeless. Lisa Giles-Keddie reports. Three-storey home in David Cameron's Cornish holiday hotspot on sale for 950k. Buyers will have to stump up a total of 1.7million for the property in Polzeath, Cornwall, with 800,000 buying them the current building and 950,000 allowing them to re-build a new stylish home. Where to Go Now How to Get Into the U.S. Open. Tennis is, of course, the main attraction at the U.S. Open, but hotel packages and restaurant specials and a kids day can be part of the experience. Snapchat Finds Itself on the Wrong Side of a Racial Lens. Again. A lens that gave users slanted eyes was criticized as an Asian caricature. It wasnt the first time the app has faced a backlash. Kim Kardashian looks at naked figure of herself at Kanye West's exhibition. Kanye West debuted a secret art exhibition based on his video for 'Famous', which featured models of various celebrities naked on a bed, on Friday night in Los Angeles. Celebrity Big Brother fans take to Twitter after 'scripted' moment seen live feed. According to The Sun , housemates were shown being bid goodnight by Big Brother, followed by the lights going out and they appeared to go to sleep - but moments later, they were back in action with the lights back on. Teen girl was murdered in her home despite warnings to police she was being stalked. Shana Grice, 19, was found murdered in her home near Brighton, East Sussex, and had been in contact with police before her death as she felt she was being stalked by an 'obsessed' man. Muguruza on first grand slam title. Spain's Garbine Muguruza speaks to CNN after stunning Serena Williams in the French Open final. What does it take to run the ATP tour? Alex Thomas is all business with the splitting pills ATP executive chairman and president Chris Kermode. 'I watch The Sound Of Music every Christmas'Carol Vorderman reveals her cultural favourites. From the sound of Julie and a blast of Freddie to a cliffhanging theatrical night on the Cornish coast. It all adds up for the former Countdown queen...

Former Bush adviser Wolfowitz to vote for Clinton Spiegel. BERLIN - Paul Wolfowitz, a Republican adviser to former U.S. President George W. Bush, plans to vote for Democrat Hillary Clinton in the November presidential election despite his "serious reservations", Der Spiegel magazine reported on Friday. For Wedding Photography, Some Couples splitting pills Eschew a Pro in Favor of GoPro. With nearly every guest wielding a cellphone with a camera or a similar device, a professional wedding photographer is becoming less of a necessity. Feature Inside Facebooks (Totally Insane, Unintentionally Gigantic, Hyperpartisan) Political-Media Machine. How a strange new class of media outlet has arisen to take over our news feeds. Mo Farah's brother faces being kicked out of Britain and deported to war-torn Somalia. Mo Farah's brother Ahmed faces deportation to Somalia after being released early from prison. Ahmed, 27, came to Britain with his older brother in 1991 but was jailed for false imprisonment. Breast cancer patients who 'fear the worst' suffer more severe bouts of vomiting, hot flushes and headaches during treatment. The most commonly reported side generic vs brand name effect from breast cancer patients with a negative outlook was joint pain and weight gain, researchers from the University Medical Centre, Hamburg, found. Southwest Airlines flight forced to divert after part of an engine was 'torn away'. A Southwest Airlines online whirlpool flight carrying 99 passengers and five crew members from New Orleans to Orlando, Florida, was diverted after to another airport because of an engine problem. Giant Japanese knotweed next door threatens Birmingham couple desperate to sell their home. Birmingham couple Nasreen and Sajid Akhtar are desperate to sell and move to a bigger home but an alien species in neighbour's garden has made it impossible to find a buyer for their house. Painted as EpiPen Villain, Mylans Chief Says Shes generic no doctor prescriptions Such Thing. Heather Bresch, defending her company against criticism for sharply increasing the price london of the life-saving device, is unapologetic. I am running a business, she says. Dating and Sex Now the Thinking Gals Subject. Who says dating and sex arent serious subjects for serious writers? A phalanx of young, female authors are challenging that assumption. Italian earthquake in Amatrice killed at least 3 Britons. Schoolboy Marcos Burnett from London and his two friends splitting pills parents died in the Italian earthquake when their holiday home collapsed in the village of Sommati near Amatrice, it was reported today. Donald Trump Uses Death of Dwyane Wades Cousin to Illustrate His View. Mr. Trump did not initially offer condolences in his Twitter message, but instead linked the death to his effort to win support from African-American voters. First Utility encouraged me to switch energy tariffs then charged me 60 in exit fees. I switched to one of its own tariffs, but First Utility still charged me 60 in exit fees to do so. I only switched because it had been emailing me to do so. MxF3;nica Puig, Puerto Ricos Favorite Daughter (and Only Gold Medalist). In the span of a week, Puig went from a little-known tennis player to a hero, with the islands first gold medal around her neck at age 22. Mayim Bialik speaks candidly about raising 2 kids after her divorce. Actress and neuroscientist Mayim Bialik opened up to fans for the first time ever on co-parenting and raising children after her divorce.

이 게시물을..